Education and training
- 1994-2000 - English Philology at the Faculty of History and Languages at the University of Gdansk,
- 2000 - mgr (equivalent of MA) in English Philology at the University of Gdansk, master's thesis: TENSION BETWEEN THE WORLD OF THE ADULT AND THE WORLD OF THE CHILD IN IAN MCEWAN'S FICTION.
- October 2015 - now - Accessibility specialist, AccessibilityOz (telecommuting)
- January 2017 - December 2018 - Analyst and assistive technology expert, Transition Technologies
- June 2015 - December 2016 - Accessibility tester and assistive technology expert (freelance)
- 2010 - May 2015 - Customer Support & Quality Assurance, IVONA Software, Amazon Development Center.
- 2001 - 2012 - Administrator and assistive technology instructor in a computer lab for blind and visually impaired students, University of Gdansk,
- 2005 - now - Consultant of various assistive technology projects, many of them concerned orientation aids for people with blindness
- 2000 - 2011 - freelance translator,
You can learn more about my professional career and various projects I was engaged in at my LinkedIn profile.